Going out with my long time friend to one of the greatest small time, big flavor, pubs in the local Area: Andy’s Corner Bar.
Reasons why I love this bar:
- Old school Bar—this means there is no blaring pop tunes, only the sound of solid conversation between new and old friends.
- Andy’s Nights are usually punctuated by tracks from the jukebox in the corner. Yes, a jukebox. Get those quarters ready.
- Amazing selection of beers— plus, people don’t upturn their nose if you order a standard macro-brew.
- Seating is packed, but that just keeps your group together and it defends the bar from the influx of randoms who don’t exactly fit the relaxed scene.
- You can buy great beer, late at night, by the 6-pack from their refrigerator in the back of the bar.
Their Facebook group has coined this local pub ” Andy’s Corner Bar Is The Greatest Bar On Earth”. Is it just me, or is this some kind of awesome?
Check out their seasoned selection of local craft brews and micro-brews from all over the country. The prices are standard($$), given their options. The bartender is a welcoming character who makes the customers feel at ease, and that’s before he hands them their liquid courage.
I always enjoy unwinding at Andy’s. It’s a classic bar, with an American style to it. Come there to read, write, talk or explore relationships. Just don’t go there to dance, if you do, I’ll throw pretzels at you.
Follow me @wurldchanger on twitter for more advice on what food you can pick to compliment your lifestyle.
Ask me a question, just click the ‘ask’ link here, or on the top of the page.
Easy question, Awesome answer: Shiny things.